Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Link of the Week: Heavenly Homemakers



So there's tons of cooking going on around here. My husband is about to start another job where he'll be working for 30 or more days straight (no days off) in 12 hour shifts. It will be my first long period by myself with 3 children, and to simplify things I am putting lots of food away into the freezer so that we can still have healthy meals without losing my mind. But I'll post about those later. :) Right now, I want to share my new favorite food-related site. Heavenly Homemakers.

I have to be honest - I have yet to see a single recipe that doesn't make my mouth water! In fact, her giant breakfast cookies just came out of my oven and are cooling off as we speak. And I may end up copying an entire week's menu plan for next week, just because there's nothing on there that I want to leave off! I especially appreciate that most of her grain recipes include the option of soaking the grains overnight for better digestion. So go check it out! I promise you can spend hours drooling over the fantastic recipes on her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment